Water Aerobics Instructor
- Health & Fitness
- Specific Schedule
- M-W-F 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Kelly Family Fitness Center
- USD $40.00/Da.
- USD $40.00/Da.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a Water Aerobics Instructor for our 10am class offered on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays year round. This is a 60-minute class at our outdoor pool.
- Teach Water Aerobics at retirement community.
- Outdoor pool.
- Class meets Mon., Wed., Fri. at 10am year round. 60-minute class.
- Looking for substitute to cover time off: vacations, sick time,etc.
- Instruction is led from the deck.
Education & Experience
- Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA) certified required.
- At least 2 years experience teaching required.
- Certified Aqua Group Exercise Instructor.
- Adult CPR and First Aid certification required.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Able to stoop, bend, and reach in order to access files.
- Able to stand for approximately 90% of the shift.
- Able to move throughout the building and grounds as needed throughout the day.
- Able to push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds of material handling and up to 35 pounds of resident handling.
- Requires visual and hearing acuity.
- May be exposed to communicable diseases, and blood and body fluids that may contain HIV and/or HBV.
- May be exposed to cleaning chemicals and offensive odors.
- Must be free of contagious diseases.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
Check out our 4.3 star rating on Glassdoor.
We also hold a 4.0 star rating on Indeed
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating