- Dining Services
- Specific Schedule
- Varied days including holidays/weekends 11:15am-2:30pm OR 4:15pm-7:30pm; Must be available on Tues & Thurs
- Regular Part-Time
- USD $11.00/Hr.
- USD $12.32/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a part-time server for work in our Assisted Living Facility part-time.
The schedule is varied days including holidays and weekends 11:15am-2:30pm(weekends) OR 4:15pm-7:30pm.
Must be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Provides high quality, friendly service to residents and guests at scheduled meals and special events in Assisted Living Dining areas.
- Maintain the dining and food service areas in a neat, clean, safe and sanitary manner.
- Support and participate in common teamwork.
- Interact with residents, guests and co-workers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Completing of side work or any extra duties that may arise.
- Fully embrace a culture of hospitality.
What Our Employees Say:
"The best part of the job is the obvious teamwork among employees. Every one has something new to bring to the table and their talents and abilities tie together well to make a great team. Having many jobs and responsibilities, it is always interesting to come to work. Every day has something new in store for me and brings new challenges to resolve. I really enjoy working with the residents. I think their stories of the past are extremely interesting." — Current Employee posted on Indeed, Dining Services Department
Education & Experience
- High School or GED is preferred.
- Customer service experience is preferred.
- Food service experience is preferred.
- Must have or obtain a maricopa county food handlers card within 30 days of hire date.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to operate efficiently in a fast pace environment, maintain a neat and clean area and appearance.
- Must be able to stand, bend, walk and lift up to 50 pounds.
- * Working Sundays and holidays is required*.
- Sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or balance.
- Use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Requires visual and hearing acuity.
- May be exposed to cleaning chemicals and offensive odors.
- Must have non-slip shoes, tennis shoes are not allowed.
- Is free of any contagious diseases that may be transmitted through food or beverage substances.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer part-time employees a benefits package including:
- 403B Retirement Plan – Employer Match (must work 20 hours/wk)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Sick Time
- Trip Reduction Program
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Military Time Off