- Dining Services
- Specific Schedule
- 11:15AM-2:30PM, Monday- Friday, available to cover weekends as needed
- Regular Part-Time
- USD $11.00/Hr.
- USD $12.32/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a Server for work in our Assisted Living Facility. This is a part-time position.
- Provides high quality, friendly service to residents and guests at scheduled meals and special events in Assisted Living Dining areas.
- Maintain the dining and food service areas in a neat, clean, safe and sanitary manner.
- Support and participate in common teamwork. Interact with residents, guests and co-workers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Completing of side work or any extra duties that may arise.
- Fully embrace a culture of hospitality.
Education & Experience
- High School or GED.
- Customer service experience is required.
- Food service experience is preferred.
- Must have or obtain a maricopa county food handlers card within 30 days of hire date.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to operate efficiently in a fast pace environment, maintain a neat and clean area and appearance.
- Must be able to stand, bend, walk and lift up to 50 pounds.
- * Working Sundays and holidays is required*.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer part-time employees a benefits package including:
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan – Employer Match (must work 20 hours/wk)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program (must work 15 hours/wk)
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Sick Time
- Trip Reduction Program
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village Tempe fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
Check out our 4.3 star rating on Glassdoor.
We also hold a 4.1 star rating on Indeed
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook