- Dining Services
- Specific Schedule
- 4:15pm-7:30pm DAYS VARY -MUST BE AVAILABLE ON TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS
- Regular Part-Time
- Village Center
- USD $11.00/Hr.
- USD $13.00/Hr.
- Provides high quality, friendly service to residents and guests of FVT at scheduled meals and special events in Buffet and Assisted Living Dining areas.
- Maintain the dining and food service areas in a neat, clean, safe and sanitary manner.
- Deliver meals to residents homes and ensure all orders are correct.
- Take drink orders, sit down menu orders, clean and reset tables in a timely manner.
- Support and participate in common teamwork.
- Interact with residents, guests and co-workers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Completing of side work or any extra duties that may arise.
- Fully embrace a culture of hospitality.
Education & Experience
- High School or GED.
- Customer service experience is required.
- Food service experience is preferred.
- Must have or obtain a Maricopa County Food Handlers card within 30 days of hire date.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to operate efficiently in a fast pace environment, maintain a neat and clean area and appearance.
- Must be able to stand, bend, walk and lift up to 50 pounds.
- WORKING SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS IS REQUIRED.