RN Registered Nurse
- Specific Schedule
- On-call/As needed 6am-6:30pm or 6pm-6:30am, various days
- PRN/On Call
- Healthcare Center
- USD $29.00/Hr.
- USD $34.00/Hr.
Join our award-winning team. Friendship Village Tempe is managed by Life Care Services, voted #1 in Customer Satisfaction among senior living communities by JD Power!
Friendship Village is seeking an On-call/PRN Registered Nurse (RN) for our Skilled Nursing Facility. This position will work on a "COVID-19 Recovery Unit".
Starting Pay: $29 to 34/hour, based on experience
Schedule: As needed 6am-6:30pm or 6pm-6:30am, various days
- Plans, organizes, and assists in the provision of direct and indirect resident care following established policies and procedures.
- Orients, instructs, and supervises personnel, perform duties of a nurse as required and is accountable for the care provided by others under his/her supervision.
- Report any changes in resident condition or any unusual situations to the Nursing Supervisor, Nursing Manager or Director of Nursing as merited.
- Assumes responsibility for his/her continued self-development in order to develop, guide, and provide quality resident care while supporting the Mission and Vision of Friendship Village Tempe within the scope of the AZSBN.
Education & Experience
- Graduate of approved school of nursing.
- Current AZ Registered Nurse License.
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR card.
- Must be able to obtain Class II fingerprint clearance.
- Oversite of resident-centered care principles, RN with supervisory skills in staff management, within a team oriented approach.
- IV skills.
- Computer skills required.
- Minimum of two (2) years clinical experience in caring for older adults in acute and long term care settings.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Demonstrates good body mechanics and proper use of gait belt before ambulation, lifting, or transferring residents.
- Able to reach above shoulder level, bend, squat, crouch, kneel, balance, push, pull, and lift 50 pounds.
- Possess the ability to organize, plan, delegate and supervise.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Available to work some holidays and every other weekend unless otherwise specified by the Director of Nursing, Nurse Manager, or Nursing Supervisors.
- If on-call status, employee must work a minimum of 1 shift per month
- If on-call status and employee is consistently working over 24 hours per week for over a 12 week period, employee will be re-categorized to part-time or full-time.
- Flexible to work another shift when necessary.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Friendship Village, we truly value our employees. As an On-call/PRN employee, you will have access to the following:
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $250 Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts
- FREE Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Recognition Programs
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Sick Time
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees, and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee, and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees, and guests feel important.
- We ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.8-star rating on Glassdoor.
We have a 4.1-star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5-star rating.
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.
Friendship Village is managed by Life Care Services, voted #1 in Customer Satisfaction among senior living communities, by JD Power!
Keywords: ACLS, ANA, Acute care, Admissions Nurse, Admission Nurse, BLS, BSN, case management, case manager, critical care, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, ICU, intensive care unit, MSN, medical, medical care, medicare, Nurse, Nurse Care Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, palliative care nurse, ortho nurse, ortho RN, ortho registered nurse, palliative care RN, palliative care registered nurse, registered nurse, RN Job, RN Jobs, Registered Nurse Job, Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing, PRN, PDM, progressive care nurse, rehab RN, rehab registered nurse, rehab nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse Case Manager, RN, R.N., RN Case Manager, skilled visit, staff RN, staff nurse, staff registered nurse, geriatric, hospice, memory care, skilled nursing facility, SNF, ALF, Assisted Living Facility nurse. retirement community, elderly community, senior care, senior-care, elder-care, retirement home, geriatrics, geriatric, seniors, senior center.