RN or LPN Nurse Supervisor
- Specific Schedule
- 6pm-6:30am various days, weekends, some holidays.
- PRN/On Call
- Healthcare Center
- USD $23.50/Hr.
- USD $38.50/Hr.
Friendship Village is seeking an on-call/PRN LPN or RN Supervisor for our NOC shift.
Pay Range for RN Supervisor: $32 to $38.50 per hour
Pay Range for LPN Supervisor: $23.50 to $31 per hour
Schedule: 6:00pm-6:30am various days, including weekends and holidays as needed.
Plans, organizes, and assists in the provision of direct and indirect resident care following established policies and procedures. Orients, instructs, and supervises personnel, perform duties of a Nurse as required and is accountable for the care provided by others under his/her supervision. Report any changes in resident condition or any unusual situations to the Nursing Manager or Director of Nursing. Assume responsibility for his/her continued self-development in order to develop, plan and provide quality resident care.
Our Culture and Ratings:
A career at our upscale retirement facility is a rewarding opportunity—where you can use your spirit of service and care for residents who feel like family. As an employee, you will enjoy an approachable, family oriented culture and work with a diverse, friendly team. We take great pride in our 5-star rating awarded by Medicare.gov:
Education & Experience
- Current Nurse license in the state of Arizona or compact state.
- Maintain Healthcare Provider CPR certification and First Aid training.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card.
- Graduate of approved school of nursing.
- Minimum of five years experience in nursing.
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience in caring for older adults in acute and long term care settings.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Demonstrate good body mechanics and proper use of gait belt before ambulation, lifting, or transferring residents.
- Able to reach above shoulder level, bend, squat, crouch, kneel, balance, push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds of material handling and up to 35 pounds of Resident handling.
- Available to work every other weekend and some holidays unless otherwise specified by the Director of Nursing or Nurse Manager(s).
- Flexible to work another shift when necessary.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Friendship Village Tempe fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village Tempe lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.4 star rating on Glassdoor.
We also have a 3.9 star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.
Keywords: ACLS, ANA, Acute care, Admissions Nurse, Admission Nurse, BLS, BSN, case management, case manager, critical care, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, ICU, intensive care unit, MSN, medical, medical care, medicare, Nurse, Nurse Care Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, palliative care nurse, ortho nurse, ortho RN, ortho registered nurse, palliative care LPN, palliative care registered nurse, practical nurse, LPN Job, LPN Jobs, Licensed Practical Nurse Job, Licensed Nurse Jobs, Nursing, PRN, PDM, progressive care nurse, rehab RN, rehab practical nurse, rehab nurse, Registered Nurse, licensed practical Nurse Case Manager, LPN, L.P.N., LPN Case Manager, skilled visit, staff LPN, staff nurse, staff licensed nurse, geriatric, hospice, memory care, skilled nursing facility, SNF, ALF, Assisted Living Facility nurse.