- Specific Schedule
- Monday-Friday. Some weekends and Holidays. Schedule Flexibility Required. On-Call Rotation Required.
- Regular Full-Time
- Healthcare Center
- USD $84,911.00/Yr.
- USD $105,115.00/Yr.
Join our award-winning team. Friendship Village Tempe is managed by Life Care Services, voted #1 in Customer Satisfaction among senior living communities, by JD Power!
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking an RN Neighborhood Manager for work in our Skilled Nursing Facility. This is a full-time salaried position that includes our benefits package.
Schedule: Mon-Fri. Some weekends and holidays. Schedule flexibility required. On-Call rotation required.
- Assists the Director of Nursing in developing and maintaining nursing service objectives and standards of nursing practice.
- Develops nursing service policies and procedures for nursing and service personnel in compliance with federal, state, and local standards and regulations.
- Promotes and maintains continuity of care among nursing staff, residents, families and all disciplines.
- Orients, instructs and supervises personnel, perform duties of an RN as required and is accountable for the care provided by others under his/her supervision.
- In the absence of the Director of Nursing Services, assumes all duties, responsibility, and authority of that position.
Education & Experience
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in supervisory capacity in a hospital or extended care facility, or BSN.
- Ability to incorporate all aspects of nursing in total resident care plans.
- Sincere desire to work with the elderly and those with limited capacity for self care.
- Capacity to grasp new theories and principles and implement them within the health center.
- Good mental and physical health and sound judgment.
- Possess excellent clinical assessment skills.
- Possess basic computer skills, and ability to quickly learn software.
- Current Arizona Registered Nurse license.
- CPR and First Aid Certification preferred.
- Must be able to obtain Class II fingerprint clearance.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Able to stoop, bend and reach in order to access files and distribute mail and packages.
- Able to sit for approximately 70% of the shift.
- Able to move throughout the building and grounds as needed throughout the day.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Requires visual and hearing acuity.
- May be exposed to communicable diseases, and blood and body fluids that may contain HIV and/or HBV.
- May be exposed to cleaning chemicals and offensive odors.
- Available to work holidays, weekends and flexible to work another shift when necessary and specified by the DON or Administrator.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer full-time employees benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan – with Company Match
- Life / Disability Insurance
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Trip Reduction Program
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village Tempe fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village Tempe lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.5 star rating on Glassdoor.
We have a 4.0 star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating.
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.