- Assisted Living
- Specific Schedule
- On-call/PRN for various days/shifts(6a-2p, 2p-10p, 10p-6a), weekends, holidays as needed
- Temporary PRN
- Memory Care
- USD $29.00/Hr.
- USD $34.00/Hr.
Join our award-winning team. Friendship Village Tempe is managed by Life Care Services, voted #1 in Customer Satisfaction among senior living communities by JD Power!
Friendship Village is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) for our Memory Care Unit. This is a Temporary PRN/On-call position.
Starting Pay: $29 to 34/hour, based on experience
Schedule: On-call various days/shifts including weekends/holidays as needed. 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and/or 10pm-6am
- Registered Nurse provides services and nursing services following Memory Care policies and procedures.
- Oversee assigned personnel, Medication Technicians, and Resident Assistants/caregiver in the delivery of services and assistance with the provision of activities of daily living.
- Oversee daily communication log, Resident Assistant assignments, and ensure that all staff attend the Change of Shift Report.
- Responsible for oversight of Med Techs and medication administration and prescribed treatments.
- Oversee medication room functions.
- Meet with pharmacy consultant for quarterly medication reviews or as needed.
- Educate Resident Assistants and Med Techs of medical procedures and document training and attendees as approved by the Arizona Department of Health Services regulations.
Education & Experience
- Current AZ Registered Nurse License.
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR Certification.
- Must be able to obtain Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Experience in long-term care and managing of staff strongly preferred.
- Two (2) years of nursing experience required.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Able to reach above shoulder level, bend, squat, crouch, kneel, balance, push, pull and lift and carry up to 50 pounds of material handling and up to 35 pounds of resident handling.
- May be exposed to occasional unsanitary conditions and unpleasant odors.
- Some verbal/physical abuse by residents with Dementia.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Friendship Village, we truly value our employees. As an On-call/PRN employee, you will have access to the following:
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Sick Time
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees, and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee, and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees, and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.8-star rating on Glassdoor.
We have a 4.1-star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5-star rating.
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.
Friendship Village is managed by Life Care Services, voted #1 in Customer Satisfaction among senior living communities, by JD Power!
Keyword: registered nurse , rn , nurse rn , new grad rn , new graduate rn , nursing , psychiatric nurse , PRN RN .