- Human Resources
- Specific Schedule
- Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm, additional hours as needed for hiring events and HR special events
- Regular Full-Time
- Village Center
Friendship Village of Tempe is seeking a full-time HR Recruiter to join our team!
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm, evenings and weekends as needed
Pay: $51,430/year+, based on experience, plus benefits!
- Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources Recruiter’s principle responsibility is to seek out professionals with the right combination of experience, education, and skill to fill a particular position.
- This will be achieved through the development of a recruiting plan, maintenance of the applicant tracking system and job boards, networking relationships, recruitment advertising, and the interviewing process.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Two years recruiting experience required.
- Applicant Tracking System and social media experience required.
- Knowledge of employment laws including FMLA, COBRA, and HIPAA.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must possess valid Arizona Driver’s License.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Able to stoop, bend and reach in order to access files.
- Able to sit for approximately 90% of the shift.
- Able to move throughout the building and grounds as needed throughout the day.
- Able to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Requires visual and hearing acuity.
- Ability to travel to recruitment events and to network with area high schools, universities, colleges and trade schools within the Phoenix vicinity.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer full-time employees benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 403(B) Retirement Plan – with Company Match
- Life / Disability / Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $250 Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Time Off, Holiday and Sick Pay
- Education Grant Program
- Wellness Program & Gym On-site
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Recognition Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Trip Reduction Program
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees, and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee, and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees, and guests feel important.
- We ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.9-star rating on Glassdoor.
We have a 4.1-star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5-star rating.
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.
Friendship Village is managed by Life Care Services, voted #1 in Customer Satisfaction among senior living communities, by JD Power!
Keywords: recruiter, talent aquisition, hiring, recruiting, interviewing, corporate recruiter, talent aquisition specialist. full-desk recruiter. full-cycle recruiter. sourcer.