- Specific Schedule
- Various days/shifts as needed: 7:30am-4pm, 4pm-7:30pm, and/or 7:30pm-7:30am including weekends
- PRN/On Call
- Healthcare Center
- USD $14.00/Hr.
- USD $16.00/Hr.
Join our award-winning team. Friendship Village Tempe is managed by Life Care Services, voted #1 in Customer Satisfaction among senior living communities by JD Power!
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking On-call Receptionists for work in our Healthcare Center.
Schedule: Various days 7:30am-4pm/4pm-7:30pm and/or 7:30pm-7:30am as needed, including weekends (NO set schedule, NO guaranteed hours)
Pay: $14 to 16/hour, based on experience
- Healthcare Center Receptionist is responsible for answering and transferring all incoming telephone calls courteously and professionally, giving information, giving directions, and other appropriate assistance to residents, staff, guests, and vendors.
- Receptionist performs a variety of other clerical duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Able to type 45 words per minute.
- Possess sound judgment with the ability to react in a positive, pleasant, and spontaneous manner, to evaluate and respond appropriately and quickly to the needs of residents, staff, visitors, and vendors.
- Compute basic mathematical equations.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Requires manual coordination to operate multi-line phone and other business equipment.
- Able to stoop, bend, and reach to access files and distribute mail and packages.
- Able to sit for approximately 90% of the shift.
- Able to move throughout the building and grounds as needed throughout the day.
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Requires visual and hearing acuity.
- May be exposed to communicable diseases, and blood and body fluids that may contain HIV and/or HBV.
- May be exposed to cleaning chemicals and offensive odors.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Friendship Village, we truly value our employees. As an On-call/PRN employee, you will have access to the following:
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $250 Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts
- FREE Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Recognition Programs
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Sick Time
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees, and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee, and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees, and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.8-star rating on Glassdoor.
We have a 4.1-star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5-star rating.
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.
Friendship Village is managed by Life Care Services, voted #1 in Customer Satisfaction among senior living communities, by JD Power!
Keywords: Administrative assistant , office assistant , customer service , front desk receptionist , front desk , medical receptionist , administrative , assistant , executive assistant , clerical , admin assistant , on-call , as needed , as-needed , PRN , pro re nata , evenings , afternoons , mornings , holiday , weekends.