- Specific Schedule
- Fri 2pm-8pm, Sat 2pm-8pm, Sun 2pm-6pm, On-call on weekdays
- Regular Part-Time
- Village Center
- USD $12.00/Hr.
- USD $14.00/Hr.
Friendship Village is seeking a reliable Receptionist for work in our Independent Living (Main Campus) on the weekends and as needed during the week.
Schedule: Saturdays 2pm-8pm, Sundays 2pm-6pm, and On-call/PRN weekdays
Pay: $12 to $14 per hour, based on experience
- The Receptionist is responsible for answering and transferring all incoming telephone calls on a mulit-line switchboard in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provides information, direction and other appropriate assistance to residents, staff, guests and vendors.
- Performs a variety of other clerical duties as assigned.
- Operates and maintains copiers and postage meter.
- Must be able to handle a multiplicity of tasks efficiently.
Education & Experience
- Previous receptionist experience preferred but not necessary.
- Computer and typing skills required.
- High School graduate or equivalent (GED).
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Able to stoop, bend and reach in order to access files and distribute mail and packages.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Requires visual and hearing acuity.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer part-time employees a benefits package including:
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan – Employer Match (must work 20 hours/wk)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program (must work 15 hours/wk)
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Sick Time
- Trip Reduction Program
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village Tempe fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village Tempe lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.