- CategoryNursingSpecific Schedule6:00pm–6:30am, varied days, including weekends and holidays as neededTypePRN/On CallLocationHealthcare CenterMinUSD $29.00/Hr.MaxUSD $34.00/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking an On-call(PRN) Registered Nurse (RN) for work in our Skilled Nursing Facility.
Pay Range: $29 to $34 per hour based on experience
- Plans, organizes, and assists in the provision of direct and indirect resident care following established policies and procedures.
- Orients, instructs, and supervises personnel, perform duties of a nurse as required and is accountable for the care provided by others under his/her supervision.
- Report any changes in resident condition or any unusual situations to the Nursing Supervisor, Nursing Manager or Director of Nursing as merited.
- Assumes responsibility for his/her continued self-development in order to develop, guide, and provide quality resident care while supporting the Mission and Vision of Friendship Village Tempe within the scope of the AZSBN.
Our Culture and Ratings:
A career at our upscale retirement facility is a rewarding opportunity—where you can use your spirit of service and care for residents who feel like family. As an employee, you will enjoy an approachable, family oriented culture and work with a diverse, friendly team. We take great pride in our 5-star rating awarded by Medicare.gov:
Education & Experience
- Current AZ Registered Nurse License.
- Must have current CPR Healthcare Provider card.
- Must be able to obtain Class II fingerprint clearance.
- Oversite of resident-centered care principles, RN with supervisory skills in staff management, within a team oriented approach.
- IV skills.
- Computer skills required.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Demonstrates good body mechanics and proper use of gait belt before ambulation, lifting, or transferring residents.
- Able to reach above shoulder level, bend, squat, crouch, kneel, balance, push, pull, and lift 50 pounds.
- Possess the ability to organize, plan, delegate and supervise.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Available to work some holidays and every other weekend unless otherwise specified by the Director of Nursing, Nurse Manager, or Nursing Supervisors.
- If on-call status (PRN), must work a minimum of 1 shift per month.
- If on-call status (PRN) and consistently working over 24 hours per week for over a 12 week period, will be re-categorized to part time or full time.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. As an On-call/PRN employee, you will have access to the following:
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Sick Time
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village Tempe fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
Check out our 4.3 star rating on Glassdoor.
We also hold a 4.1 star rating on Indeed
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook
Keywords: ACLS, ANA, Acute care, Admissions Nurse, Admission Nurse, BLS, BSN, case management, case manager, critical care, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, ICU, intensive care unit, MSN, medical, medical care, medicare, Nurse, Nurse Care Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, palliative care nurse, ortho nurse, ortho RN, ortho registered nurse, palliative care RN, palliative care registered nurse, registered nurse, RN Job, RN Jobs, Registered Nurse Job, Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing, PRN, PDM, progressive care nurse, rehab RN, rehab registered nurse, rehab nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse Case Manager, RN, R.N., RN Case Manager, skilled visit, staff RN, staff nurse, staff registered nurse, geriatric, hospice, memory care, skilled nursing facility, SNF, ALF, Assisted Living Facility nurse.