Memory Care Activity Coordinator
- Assisted Living
- Specific Schedule
- Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 4:30pm, including holidays as needed.
- Regular Part-Time
- Memory Care
- USD $16.25/Hr.
- USD $18.50/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a part-time Memory Care Activities Coordinator for work on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday 8:00am to 4:30pm including holidays).
Responsible for planning, organizing and directing a program of activities for assisted living population of residents with dementia including gross motor activities, reality orientation, reminiscense and sensory stimulation and as desired by residents.
Education & Experience
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have experience working with the elderly and/or those afflicted with chronic illness.
- Previous assisted living experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card.
- Able to obtain and maintain CPR certification and First Aid training specific to adults.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Able to reach above shoulder level, bend, squat, crouch, kneel, balance, sit, stand, push, pull and lift and carry up to 50 pounds of material handling and up to 35 pounds of Resident handling intermittently during working hours.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer part-time employees a benefits package including:
- 403B Retirement Plan – Employer Match (must work 20 hours/wk)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program (must work 15 hours/wk)
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Sick Time
- Trip Reduction Program
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Military Time Off