- Assisted Living
- Specific Schedule
- 2pm-10pm Mon,Tues, Fri; including holidays as needed
- Regular Part-Time
- USD $13.00/Hr.
- USD $14.25/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a Med Tech for work in our Assisted Living Facility. This is a part-time position.
- Assist residents with dressing, grooming, eating, bathing, toileting and exercising.
- Adhere to all Nunnenkamp policies and procedures.
- Safely prepare, administer, and chart all prescribed medications under the direction and supervision of the designated licensed nurse or the Assisted Living Nurse Manager/Nunnenkamp Manager.
- Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the resident, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
Education & Experience
- Caregiver certified.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 18 years of age or older.
- 3 months of experience (experience can be in a training/volunteer setting, education can substitute experience).
- Caregiver certified in Supervisory, Personal and Directed Care levels by an instructor licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Maintain CPR certification and First Aid training specific to adults.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- May be exposed to blood/body fluids, which may contain HIV and/or HBV.
- Must be able to transport residents via wheelchair, pushing up to 150 pounds.
- Able to transfer, lift/position a resident up to 125 pounds.
- Able to stoop, bend, stretch, squat, stand, walk up to 90% of the work day.
- May be subjected to offensive odors/combative behavior.
- Able to lift/carry up to 20 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer part-time employees a benefits package including:
- 403B Retirement Plan – Employer Match (must work 20 hours/wk)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program (must work 15 hours/wk)
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Sick Time
- Trip Reduction Program
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Military Time Off