- Specific Schedule
- Tuesday - Saturday 9am - 7:30pm
- Regular Full-Time
- Village Center
- USD $16.50/Hr.
- USD $22.50/Hr.
- Must be able to perform repairs involving mechanical, carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, structural and appliances.
- Must be familiar with basic plumbing codes and N.E.C. codes to complete repairs.
- Must be able to operate and understand the readings obtained with voltage meters, amp probes, wiggys, ohmmeters, and other various test equipment.
- Must possess strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to effectively fill out daily reports and operating logs.
Education & Experience
- Two (2) years plant/residential/apartment maintenance.
- Able to compute basic mathematical equations.
- HVAC Certification preferred; EPA Certification required or obtain EPA certification within 90 days of hire.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. diploma.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must possess a valid current Arizona driver’s license; must possess the ability to safely operate a golf cart.
- Physical effort involving heavy lifting of up to 100 pounds can be expected on a continuous basis; very frequent lifting and moving of materials of approximately 20 pounds.
- May be exposed to the elements of weather (heat, cold, rain, dust, noise, fumes), unsanitary conditions and a variety of toxic chemicals.
- Overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Occasionally carrying on-call pager required.