- Specific Schedule
- Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
- Regular Full-Time
- Village Center
- USD $16.50/Hr.
- USD $22.50/Hr.
- Must be able to perform repairs involving mechanical, carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, structural and appliances.
- Must be familiar with basic plumbing codes and N.E.C. codes to complete repairs.
- Must be able to operate and understand the readings obtained with voltage meters, amp probes, wiggys, ohmmeters, and other various test equipment.
- Must possess strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to effectively fill out daily reports and operating logs.
Education & Experience
- Two (2) years of experience in plant/residential/apartment maintenance required.
- Able to compute basic mathematical equations.
- HVAC Certification preferred.
- EPA Certification required or obtain EPA certification within 90 days of hire.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Must possess a valid current Arizona driver’s license
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must possess the ability to safely operate a golf cart.
- Physical effort involving heavy lifting of up to 100 pounds can be expected on a continuous basis; very frequent lifting and moving of materials of approximately 20 pounds.
- May be exposed to the elements of weather (heat, cold, rain, dust, noise, fumes), unsanitary conditions and a variety of toxic chemicals.
- Overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Occasionally carrying on-call pager required.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer full-time employees benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan – with Company Match
- Life / Disability Insurance
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Trip Reduction Program
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off