- Assisted Living
- Specific Schedule
- Various 4 to 8-hr shifts (such as Sun 2p-10p, Mon 2p-6p, Wed/Thu 4p-8p, Sat 8a-12p)
- Regular Part-Time
- Memory Care
- USD $22.00/Hr.
- USD $27.00/Hr.
Join our award-winning team. Friendship Village Tempe is managed by Life Care Services, voted #1 in Customer Satisfaction among senior living communities by JD Power!
Friendship Village is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse for our 24-bed Memory Care unit part-time.
Starting Pay: $22 to 27/hour, based on experience
Schedule: Various 4 to 8-hour shifts (such as Sun 2p-10p, Mon 2p-6p, Wed & Thu 4p-8p, Sat 8a-12p); Varied days including holidays. Some flexibility is available.
- Provide services and nursing care following Memory Care policies and procedures.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes, assists the physician, prepares equipment and materials for treatment.
- Oversee assigned personnel, Medication Technicians, and Resident Assistants/caregivers in the delivery of services and assistance with activities of daily living.
Education & Experience
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Arizona LPN license.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Adult CPR certification.
- At least 2 years of LPN experience preferred.
- Experience in Assisted Living or skilled nursing preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Visual/hearing acuity to comprehend written and oral communication.
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, including lifting 50-110 lbs., extensive bending/squatting/standing.
- May require assistance to lift over 50 lbs., and the ability to push up to 200 lbs.
- Proper body mechanics are consistently utilized.
- Must use all distributed safety equipment.
- Ability to work under stress and cope with difficult, confused, disoriented, and physically disabled residents.
- Ability to multitask in an active work environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Friendship Village, we truly value our employees. We offer part-time employees a benefits package including:
- 403(B) Retirement Savings Plan – Employer Match (must work 20 hours/wk)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- FREE Employee Meals
- Direct Deposit
- $250 Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Education Grant Program (must work 15 hrs/wk)
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Recognition Programs
- Paid Sick Time
- Trip Reduction Program
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees, and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee, and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees, and guests feel important.
- We ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.8-star rating on Glassdoor.
We have a 4.1-star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5-star rating.
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.
Friendship Village is managed by Life Care Services, voted #1 in Customer Satisfaction among senior living communities, by JD Power!
Keywords: ACLS, ANA, Acute care, Admissions Nurse, Admission Nurse, BLS, BSN, case management, case manager, critical care, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, ICU, intensive care unit, MSN, medical, medical care, medicare, Nurse, Nurse Care Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, palliative care nurse, ortho nurse, ortho RN, ortho registered nurse, palliative care LPN, palliative care registered nurse, practical nurse, LPN Job, LPN Jobs, Licensed Practical Nurse Job, Licensed Nurse Jobs, Nursing, PRN, PDM, progressive care nurse, rehab RN, rehab practical nurse, rehab nurse, Registered Nurse, licensed practical Nurse Case Manager, LPN, L.P.N., LPN Case Manager, skilled visit, staff LPN, staff nurse, staff licensed nurse, geriatric, hospice, memory care, skilled nursing facility, SNF, ALF, Assisted Living Facility nurse. retirement community, elderly community, senior care, senior-care, elder-care, retirement home, geriatrics, geriatric, seniors, senior center.