- Specific Schedule
- On-call 6a-2p; 2p-10p; and/or 10p-6a, including holidays/weekends
- PRN/On Call
- USD $22.00/Hr.
- USD $27.00/Hr.
Join our award-winning team. Friendship Village Tempe is managed by Life Care Services, voted #1 in Customer Satisfaction among senior living communities by JD Power!
Friendship Village is seeking a PRN/On-call LPN for our Assisted Living Facility, "Nunnenkamp Center".
Starting Pay: $22 to $27 per hour, based on experience
Schedule: PRN/On-call 8-hour shifts: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am; various days including holidays and weekends, as needed
- Provide services and nursing care in accordance with Nunnenkamp Center policies and procedures and within the Nurse Practice Act.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes, assists the physician, prepares equipment and materials for treatment and assists the resident in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- The LPN provides nursing care to assigned residents under the direction of the Nurse Manager, Assisted Living Manager or Designee.
- Oversee assigned personnel, Medication Technicians and Resident Assistants/Caregivers in the delivery of services and assistance with the provision of activities of daily living.
Education & Experience
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current valid LPN license with the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Maintain Adult CPR and First Aid certification required by state regulations.
- Two (2) years work experience as an LPN is preferred.
- Experience in assisted living or skilled nursing setting preferred.
- One (1) year of supervisory experience preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Normal visual/hearing ability to comprehend written and oral communication.
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include heavy to moderate lifting 50-110 pounds and extensive bending, squatting and standing.
- May require assistance to lift over 50 pounds, ability to push up to 200 pounds independently.
- Proper body mechanics are consistently utilized.
- Must use all distributed safety equipment.
- Ability to multi-task in an active work environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. As an On-call/PRN employee, you will have access to the following:
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Sick Time
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.5 star rating on Glassdoor.
We have a 4.0 star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating.
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.