LPN or RN Nurse Supervisor
- Specific Schedule
- 3 shifts/week. 7pm-7:30am. Varied days, every other weekend, some holidays.
- Temporary Full-Time
- Healthcare Center
- USD $23.50/Hr.
- USD $38.50/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a Temporary Full-time NOC shift LPN or RN Nurse Supervisor.
The schedule is 3 shifts a week, 7pm-7:30am, varied days, every other weekend, and some holidays.
Plans, organizes, and assists in the provision of direct and indirect resident care following established policies and procedures. Orients, instructs, and supervises personnel, perform duties of a Nurse as required and is accountable for the care provided by others under his/her supervision. Report any changes in resident condition or any unusual situations to the Nursing Manager or Director of Nursing. Assume responsibility for his/her continued self-development in order to develop, plan and provide quality resident care.
Our Culture and Ratings:
A career at our upscale retirement facility is a rewarding opportunity—where you can use your spirit of service and care for residents who feel like family. As an employee, you will enjoy an approachable, family oriented culture and work with a diverse, friendly team. We take great pride in our 5-star rating awarded by Medicare.gov:
Education & Experience
- Current Nurse license in the state of Arizona or compact state.
- Maintain Healthcare Provider CPR certification and First Aid training.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card.
- Graduate of approved school of nursing.
- Minimum of five years experience in nursing.
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience in caring for older adults in acute and long term care settings.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Demonstrate good body mechanics and proper use of gait belt before ambulation, lifting, or transferring residents.
- Able to reach above shoulder level, bend, squat, crouch, kneel, balance, push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds of material handling and up to 35 pounds of Resident handling.
- Available to work every other weekend and some holidays unless otherwise specified by the Director of Nursing or Nurse Manager(s).
- Flexible to work another shift when necessary.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer full-time employees benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan – with Company Match
- Life / Disability Insurance
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Trip Reduction Program
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off
Keywords: ACLS, ANA, Acute care, Admissions Nurse, Admission Nurse, BLS, BSN, case management, case manager, critical care, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, ICU, intensive care unit, MSN, medical, medical care, medicare, Nurse, Nurse Care Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, palliative care nurse, ortho nurse, ortho RN, ortho registered nurse, palliative care LPN, palliative care registered nurse, practical nurse, LPN Job, LPN Jobs, Licensed Practical Nurse Job, Licensed Nurse Jobs, Nursing, PRN, PDM, progressive care nurse, rehab RN, rehab practical nurse, rehab nurse, Registered Nurse, licensed practical Nurse Case Manager, LPN, L.P.N., LPN Case Manager, skilled visit, staff LPN, staff nurse, staff licensed nurse, geriatric, hospice, memory care, skilled nursing facility, SNF, ALF, Assisted Living Facility nurse.