LPN - Memory Care
- Assisted Living
- Specific Schedule
- Sun 2p-10p, Mon 2p-6p, Wed & Thur 4p-8p, Sat 8a-12p; Varied days including holidays
- Regular Part-Time
- Memory Care
- USD $22.00/Hr.
- USD $28.00/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.) for part-time work in our 24-bed Memory Care unit. Shifts and days for this position vary and will include some holidays and weekends.
Pay Range: $22 to $28 per hour, based on experience
Desired schedule: Sun 2p-10p, Mon 2p-6p, Wed & Thur 4p-8p, Sat 8a-12p; Varied days including holidays. Some flexibility is available. Must be willing to fill in as needed outside of this timeframe.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides services and nursing care in accordance with Memory Care policies and procedures. Prepares clinical and progress notes, assists the physician, prepares equipment and materials for treatment. Oversee assigned personnel, Medication Technicians and Resident Assistants in the delivery of services and assistance with the provision of activities of daily living.
Our Culture and Ratings:
A career at our upscale retirement facility is a rewarding opportunity—where you can use your spirit of service and care for residents who feel like family. As an employee, you will enjoy an approachable, family oriented culture and work with a diverse, friendly team. We take great pride in our 5-star rating awarded by Medicare.gov:
Education & Experience
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- 2 years work experience as an LPN preferred.
- Previous experience in Assisted Living or skilled nursing preferred.
- Current valid LPN license with the Arizona state board of nursing.
- Valid Arizona state fingerprint clearance card.
- Maintain Adult CPR certification.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Normal visual/hearing ability to comprehend written and oral communication.
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, include heavy to moderate lifting 50-110 lbs, extensive bending/squatting/standing.
- May require assistance to lift over 50 lbs, ability to push up to 200 lbs.
- Proper body mechanics are consistently utilized.
- Must use all distributed safety equipment.
- Ability to work under stress and cope with difficult, confused, disoriented, and physically disabled residents.
- Ability to multitask in an active work environment.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer part-time employees a benefits package including:
- 403B Retirement Plan – Employer Match (must work 20 hours/wk)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program (must work 15 hours/wk)
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Sick Time
- Trip Reduction Program
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village Tempe fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.4 star rating on Glassdoor.
We also have a 4.0 star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.
Keywords: ACLS, ANA, Acute care, Admissions Nurse, Admission Nurse, BLS, BSN, case management, case manager, critical care, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, ICU, intensive care unit, MSN, medical, medical care, medicare, Nurse, Nurse Care Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, palliative care nurse, ortho nurse, ortho RN, ortho registered nurse, palliative care LPN, palliative care registered nurse, practical nurse, LPN Job, LPN Jobs, Licensed Practical Nurse Job, Licensed Nurse Jobs, Nursing, PRN, PDM, progressive care nurse, rehab RN, rehab practical nurse, rehab nurse, Registered Nurse, licensed practical Nurse Case Manager, LPN, L.P.N., LPN Case Manager, skilled visit, staff LPN, staff nurse, staff licensed nurse, geriatric, hospice, memory care, skilled nursing facility, SNF, ALF, Assisted Living Facility nurse.