LPN - Assisted Living
- Specific Schedule
- PRN/On Call
- USD $23.00/Hr.
- USD $27.00/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking On-call/PRN LPNs for work in our Assisted Living Facility.
Pay Range: $23 to $27 per hour, based on experience
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides services and nursing care in accordance with Nunnenkamp Center policies and procedures and within the Nurse Practice Act.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes, assists the physician, prepares equipment and materials for treatment and assists the resident in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- The LPN provides nursing care to assigned residents under the direction of the Nurse Manager , Assisted Living Manager or Designee.
Education & Experience
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as an LPN.
- Preferred, previous experience in Assisted Living or skilled nursing preferred.
- Current valid AZ LPN license with the State Board of Nursing.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Maintain CPR and First Aid certification required by state regulations
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Normal visual/hearing ability to comprehend written and oral communication.
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include heavy to moderate lifting 50-110 pounds and extensive bending, squatting and standing.
- May require assistance to lift over 50 pounds, ability to push up to 200 pounds independently.
- Proper body mechanics are consistently utilized. Must use all distributed safety equipment.
- Ability to work under stress and cope with difficult, confused, disoriented and physically disabled residents.
- Ability to multi-task in an active work environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
Check out our 4.3 star rating on Glassdoor.
We also hold a 4.0 star rating on Indeed
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating