LPN - Assisted Living Facility
- Specific Schedule
- Overnight Saturday and Sunday 10:00pm-6:00am including holidays
- Regular Part-Time
- USD $23.00/Hr.
- USD $28.00/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking part-time LPNs for work overnight in our 64-bed Assisted Living Facility. The schedule for this position is Saturday and Sunday nights from 10:00pm to 6:00am.
Pay Range: $23 to $28 per hour, based on experience
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides services and nursing care in accordance with Nunnenkamp Center policies and procedures and within the Nurse Practice Act.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes, assists the physician, prepares equipment and materials for treatment and assists the resident in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- The LPN provides nursing care to assigned residents under the direction of the Nurse Manager, Assisted Living Manager or Designee.
Education & Experience
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current valid AZ LPN license with the State Board of Nursing.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Maintain CPR and First Aid certification required by state regulations
- Two (2) years work experience as an LPN is preferred.
- Experience in assisted living or skilled nursing facility is preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Normal visual/hearing ability to comprehend written and oral communication.
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include heavy to moderate lifting 50-110 pounds and extensive bending, squatting and standing.
- May require assistance to lift over 50 pounds, ability to push up to 200 pounds independently.
- Proper body mechanics are consistently utilized. Must use all distributed safety equipment.
- Ability to work under stress and cope with difficult, confused, disoriented and physically disabled residents.
- Ability to multi-task in an active work environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer part-time employees a benefits package including:
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan – Employer Match (must work 20 hours/wk)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program (must work 15 hours/wk)
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Sick Time
- Trip Reduction Program
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village Tempe fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
Check out our 4.3 star rating on Glassdoor.
We also hold a 4.1 star rating on Indeed
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook