- Specific Schedule
- Monday thru Friday, 7am - 3:30pm
- Regular Full-Time
- Village Center
- USD $11.00/Hr.
- USD $12.00/Hr.
- Maintain assigned areas in a clean, sanitary, safe, orderly and attractive manner in accordance with established guidelines and policies as directed by a manager/supervisor.
- Keep work cart stocked and in a good clean manner.
- Remove lint from clothes dryers.
- High/low dusting, Polish furniture, Tubs & Showers, Stoves and perform any other duties or assume any other responsibilities as directed by department head or coordinator, or as is necessary to perform this job.
Education & Experience
- Knowledge of housekeeping practices i.e.: cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, windows, floors, etc.
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to climb ladders, make turns, stoop, crouch and bend while performing such tasks as cleaning walls and floors.
- May be exposed to the elements of weather (heat, cold, rain, dust, noise, fumes), unsanitary conditions and a variety of toxic chemicals.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds and be able to clean approximately 7895 square feet in an eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to stand and walk most of the working day, as well as reaching, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling, muscle strains a possibility.
What Employees Are Saying:
Glassdoor.com review from a Housekeeper on September 6, 2018:
I have been working at Friendship Village for about a year now. Every single person including vendors, residents, employees are always so polite, always greeting you with a smile. I love working here. Amazing benefits as well as great hours.