- Specific Schedule
- Monday thru Friday, 7am - 3:30pm
- Regular Full-Time
- Village Center
- USD $11.00/Hr.
- USD $12.00/Hr.
- Maintain assigned areas in a clean, sanitary, safe, orderly and attractive manner in accordance with established guidelines and policies as directed by a manager/supervisor.
- Keep work cart stocked and in a good clean manner.
- Remove lint from clothes dryers.
- High/low dusting, Polish furniture, Tubs & Showers, Stoves and perform any other duties or assume any other responsibilities as directed by department head or coordinator, or as is necessary to perform this job.
Education & Experience
- Knowledge of housekeeping practices i.e.: cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, windows, floors, etc.
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to climb ladders, make turns, stoop, crouch and bend while performing such tasks as cleaning walls and floors.
- May be exposed to the elements of weather (heat, cold, rain, dust, noise, fumes), unsanitary conditions and a variety of toxic chemicals.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds and be able to clean approximately 7895 square feet in an eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to stand and walk most of the working day, as well as reaching, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling, muscle strains a possibility.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer full-time employees benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan – with Company Match
- Life / Disability Insurance
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Trip Reduction Program
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off