- Specific Schedule
- Tuesday through Saturday 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Regular Full-Time
- Healthcare Center
- USD $11.00/Hr.
- USD $12.00/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a full-time Housekeeper for our Health Care Center. This position includes our full-time benefits package described below.
- Maintain assigned areas in a clean, sanitary, safe, orderly and attractive manner in accordance with established guidelines and policies as directed by a manager/supervisor.
- Employee will assure the highest degree of cleanliness and sanitation is maintained at all times under limited supervision.
- Employee is required to be courteous at all times.
- Employee is required to have a neat appearance and to be in uniform at all times.
- Must possess the ability to perform repetitive tasks regardless of the amount of interruptions.
- Knowledgeable of resident rights and ensures an atmosphere which allows for the privacy, dignity and well-being of all residents in a safe, secure environment.
What Our Employees Say:
"Friendship Village Tempe is a great place to work. From the time you come in to work until the time you leave it is genuine experience. Everyone works together as one to make sure the residents of this community feel right at home." — Current Employee posted on Indeed, Environmental Services Department
Education & Experience
- Basic housekeeping skills and use of chemicals.
- Past experience in dealing with general public would be an asset.
- Health-care or hospital experience would be a plus.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to walk long distances and at times may be required to bend, twist, push, pull, stoop or crouch, and climb most of the working day.
- Must be able to lift or push 50 lbs. and be able to clean approximately 7,895 square feet in an eight-hour shift.
- Muscle strains a possibility.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time, climb, bend and do extensive walking.
- Flow of work and type of duties require flexibility and normal mental and visual demand much of the time.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer full-time employees benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan – with Company Match
- Life / Disability Insurance
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Trip Reduction Program
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
Check out our 4.3 star rating on Glassdoor.
We also hold a 4.0 star rating on Indeed
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating