- Specific Schedule
- Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm including holidays as needed
- Regular Full-Time
- Village Center
- USD $11.00/Hr.
- USD $12.10/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a Housekeeper for full-time work Monday through Friday from 7:00am until 3:30pm including holidays. This is for work in the village center/independent living.
- Maintain assigned areas in a clean, sanitary, safe, orderly and attractive manner in accordance with established guidelines and policies as directed by a manager/supervisor.
- Keep work cart stocked and in a good clean manner.
- Remove lint from clothes dryers.
- High/low dusting, Polish furniture, Tubs & Showers, Stoves and perform any other duties or assume any other responsibilities as directed by department head or coordinator, or as is necessary to perform this job.
Education & Experience
- Knowledge of housekeeping practices i.e.: cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, windows, floors, etc.
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to climb ladders, make turns, stoop, crouch and bend while performing such tasks as cleaning walls and floors.
- May be exposed to the elements of weather (heat, cold, rain, dust, noise, fumes), unsanitary conditions and a variety of toxic chemicals.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds and be able to clean approximately 7895 square feet in an eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to stand and walk most of the working day, as well as reaching, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling, muscle strains a possibility.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer full-time employees benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan – with Company Match
- Life / Disability Insurance
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Trip Reduction Program
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
Check out our 4.3 star rating on Glassdoor.
We also hold a 4.0 star rating on Indeed
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating