Fine Dining Server
- Dining Services
- Specific Schedule
- Tue-Sat 3:30pm-9:30pm; Sunday 9:30am-4pm
- Regular Part-Time
- Village Center
- USD $13.00/Hr.
- USD $14.56/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking Servers for work in our fine dining restaurant. This is a part-time position.
- Provides high quality friendly service to residents and guest of F.V.T. at scheduled meals and special events.
- Assist in maintaining the Fireside and food service areas are in a neat, clean, safe and sanitary manner.
- Learn core menu items and specials and working knowledge of Wine, Beer, and Liquor.
- Serves meals in a sequence according to the dining guidelines.
- Maintain a clean professional appearance at all times.
What Employees Are Saying:
Server review on Glassdoor.com from August 28, 2018:
“The residents are wonderful... They trained me well. The break room has cheap, yummy food. They build an awesome environment for the workers like giving movie tickets and hosting sports leagues.”
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- 3 Months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must acquire a food handler’s card within 30 days.
- Minimum of 19 years of age
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Walk, sit, stoop, climb, kneel, crouch, crawl or balance.
- Frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
- Requires visual and hearing acuity.
- Maybe exposed to cleaning chemicals and offensive orders.
- Practice good oral and personal hygiene.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer part-time employees a benefits package including:
- 403B Retirement Plan – Employer Match (must work 20 hours/wk)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Sick Time
- Trip Reduction Program
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Military Time Off