- Specific Schedule
- Mon - Fri 8am-4:30pm; evenings and weekends as needed
- Regular Full-Time
- Village Center
- USD $48,500.00/Yr.
- USD $61,000.00/Yr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for full-time work in our Administrative office.
- Assist administration in response and resolution to resident concerns and special projects as necessary.
- Supports administrative functions by performing secretarial duties such as typing correspondence, reports and minutes of meetings.
- Manages a variety of general office activities by performing duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Supervise all aspects of Village Center Reception Desk and Lead Receptionist.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required.
- Bachelors degree required.
- 2 years of supervisory experience is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Notary Public preferred.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have excellent supervision skills, organization skills, and be detail oriented.
- Excellent typing (65/wpm) and word processing skills are required along with the ability to take dictation and use dictation equipment, copy machines, efax, postage meter and various office equipment and computer software programs.
- Requires the use of sound judgment with the ability to react in a positive and spontaneous manner, to evaluate and respond appropriately to the needs of residents, staff, visitors and vendors.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, relate to a variety of personalities, and handle a multiplicity of tasks.
- Requires continuous mental and visual attention to diversified operations.
- Must be able to function efficiently despite frequent distractions and interruptions.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must have good manual dexterity for computer input and typing.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 10 pounds.
- Must be available to cover for receptionists during absences due to lunch periods, illness, tardiness, etc. This includes evenings, weekends, and possible holidays.
- Must also be willing to work extended hours on Board nights and when the demand dictates.
- The Executive Assistant desk is located in a busy, open office area, faced with constant interruptions and distractions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer full-time employees benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan – with Company Match
- Life / Disability Insurance
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Trip Reduction Program
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off