Environmental Services Director
- Specific Schedule
- Mon - Fri 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Regular Full-Time
- Village Center
- USD $88,900.00/Hr.
- USD $109,000.00/Hr.
- Responsible for the overall operation of all departments within Environmental Services in accordance with applicable federal, state and local requirements;
- Responsible for departmental policies and procedures to assure that the highest degree of services are provided at all times.
Education & Experience
- Must have educational preparation for supervising personnel.
- Two years of college or equivalent educational experience.
- Must have working knowledge of A/C, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, housekeeping and laundry practices, grounds maintenance, paint and security measures.
- Must have 5 years supervisory/management experience, and a minimum of 2 years of Facilities and Project Management.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Experience preparing budgets and reports.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Reasonable care is required to prevent injury and accidents for others.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time, climb, bend and do extensive walking.
- Flow of work and type of duties require flexibility and normal mental and visual demand much of the time.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
Check out our 4.3 star rating on Glassdoor.
We also hold a 4.0 star rating on Indeed
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating