E. S. Coordinator
- Specific Schedule
- Mon-Fri 7:30am to 4:00pm as needed, days may vary
- PRN/On Call
- Village Center
- USD $14.00/Hr.
- USD $15.40/Hr.
Join our award-winning team. Friendship Village Tempe is managed by Life Care Services, voted #1 in Customer Satisfaction among senior living communities by JD Power!
Friendship Village is seeking an Environmental Services Coordinator (Admin. Assistant).
This is an On-call/PRN, "as needed", position.
Starting Pay: $14 to $15.40 per hour, based on experience
Schedule: On-call/PRN/As needed, Mon-Fri 7:30am-4pm, days may vary
This position provides clerical support, work order generation, and follow up for Grounds, Housekeeping, Information Technology, Maintenance, Security and Transportation Departments in conjunction with the Directors and various Managers under the supervision of the Director of ES/Plant Operations.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience
Proficient in data entry.
Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Must be able to work independently.
Must possess excellent organizational skills with extreme attention to detail.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- May be required to bend, stoop or crouch.
- Able to lift up to 5 lbs.
- Requires visual and hearing acuity.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. As an On-call/PRN employee, you will have access to the following:
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Sick Time
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.5 star rating on Glassdoor.
We have a 4.0 star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating.
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.
Keywords: Admin, Administrative, clerical, admin assistant, receptionist, secretary, Pro re nata, PRN, P.R.N., as needed, On call, On-call, office work, filing, phone systems, reporting, data entry. retirement community, elderly community, senior care, senior-care, elder-care, retirement home, geriatrics, geriatric, seniors, senior center.