Dishwasher / Utility
- Dining Services
- Specific Schedule
- 2:00pm-10:00pm, 3 days/week, days vary
- Regular Part-Time
- Village Center
- USD $11.00/Hr.
- USD $12.00/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a part-time Dishwasher to work the 2:00pm-10:00pm shift approximately 3 days per week.
- Wash and store all dishes and equipment in accordance with specified procedures.
- Maintain the dish room in a neat, clean and sanitary manner.
- Keep floors clean and dry.
- Maintain clean drains in kitchen areas.
- Assemble, operate and clean dish machine every 2 hours or as needed.
- Maintain water hardness log, dish machine temp logs.
- Removal of garbage and recyclables as needed.
- Clean cooking equipment, including ovens, grills and all cooking tools.
- Assist cooks as requested.
- Perform any duties as requested by Chefs or Kitchen Lead Cook.
- Able to follow oral and written direction.
What Our Employees Say:
A review from Glassdoor.com from a Dishwasher on August 29, 2018 says, "I love working for Friendship Village Tempe. Great residents. Great benefits. Good coworkers. Fun environment."
Education & Experience
- Must obtain a food handlers certificate from the Department of Health within 30 days of hire.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. is preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Able to stand, bend, walk and perform all physical duties for the duration of a 8 hour sift.
- Must be able to work in a hot and/or humid environment.
Friendship Village Tempe fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.4 star rating on Glassdoor.
We also have a 4.0 star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.