Dishwasher / Utility
- Dining Services
- Specific Schedule
- Friday - Tuesday 2:00pm-10:00pm including holidays
- Regular Full-Time
- Village Center
- USD $11.00/Hr.
- USD $12.32/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a full-time Dishwasher for work Friday through Tuesday from 2pm to 10pm.
This position includes a comprehensive full-time benefits package.
- Wash and store all dishes and equipment in accordance with specified procedures.
- Maintain the dish room in a neat, clean and sanitary manner.
- Keep floors clean and dry.
- Maintain clean drains in kitchen areas.
- Assemble, operate and clean dish machine every 2 hours or as needed.
- Maintain water hardness log, dish machine temp logs.
- Removal of garbage and recyclables as needed.
- Clean cooking equipment, including ovens, grills and all cooking tools.
- Assist cooks as requested.
- Perform any duties as requested by Chefs or Kitchen Lead Cook.
- Able to follow oral and written direction.
What Our Employees Say:
A review from Glassdoor.com from a Dishwasher on August 29, 2018 says, "I love working for Friendship Village Tempe. Great residents. Great benefits. Good coworkers. Fun environment."
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Must obtain a food handlers certificate from the Department of Health within 30 days of hire.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Able to stand, bend, walk and perform all physical duties for the duration of a 8 hour shift.
- Must be able to work in a hot and/or humid environment.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer full-time employees benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan – with Company Match
- Life / Disability Insurance
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Trip Reduction Program
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
Check out our 4.3 star rating on Glassdoor.
We also hold a 4.0 star rating on Indeed
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating