Dishwasher / Utility
- CategoryDining ServicesSpecific ScheduleVaried Days 2PM-10PM TypePRN/On CallLocationVillage CenterMinUSD $11.00/Hr.MaxUSD $12.00/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a Dishwasher to work PRN/On-call as needed.
- Wash and store all dishes and equipment in accordance with specified procedures.
- Maintain the dish room in a neat, clean and sanitary manner.
- Keep floors clean and dry.
- Maintain clean drains in kitchen areas.
- Assemble, operate and clean dish machine every 2 hours or as needed.
- Maintain water hardness log, dish machine temp logs.
- Removal of garbage and recyclables as needed.
- Clean cooking equipment, including ovens, grills and all cooking tools.
- Assist cooks as requested.
- Perform any duties as requested by Chefs or Kitchen Lead Cook.
- Able to follow oral and written direction.
What Our Employees Say:
A review from Glassdoor.com from a Dishwasher on August 29, 2018 says, "I love working for Friendship Village Tempe. Great residents. Great benefits. Good coworkers. Fun environment."
** Click to hear more on Indeed or Glassdoor **
Education & Experience
- Must obtain a food handlers certificate from the Department of Health within 30 days of hire.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. is preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Able to stand, bend, walk and perform all physical duties for the duration of a 8 hour sift.
- Must be able to work in a hot and/or humid environment.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. As an On-call/PRN employee, you will have access to the following:
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Sick Time
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village Tempe fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
Check out our 4.3 star rating on Glassdoor.
We also hold a 4.1 star rating on Indeed
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook