- Specific Schedule
- 6pm-6:30am, various days, including every other weekend and some holidays
- Regular Full-Time
- Healthcare Center
- USD $13.25/Hr.
- USD $15.75/Hr.
Are you ready to work for an organization that treats you like family? At Friendship Village, you are not a number, you are family. If you are ready to say “I love my job!” you belong here! Here are some quotes from our employees on indeed.com:
- “The nurses were so loving”
- “Such a clean and neat environment”
- “Amazing place to work!”
- “All of the employees are friendly & work together”
- “Supportive environment”
- “Great people who enjoy their jobs”
- “I truly look forward to coming to work each day”
- “Executive Director is great”
- “I have made several life-long friends with my co-workers”
- “There is so much room to grow as an employee and there are many opportunities”
- “Different departments work very well together. Good vibes all around!”
- “I love my job!”
- "Friendship village Tempe is by far the best of the best facility that I have worked in."
Friendship Village is seeking full-time Certified Nursing Assistants and Licensed Nursing Assistants.
Our staffing ratio is 1 CNA/LNA per 8 to 10 residents.
Starting Pay: $13.25 to $15.75 per hour, based on experience, plus full-time benefits package
Schedule: 6pm to 6:30am, various days including holidays and every other weekend.
- Assist in the provision of resident care by performing non-licensed nursing duties under the direction and supervision of the registered nurse or licensed practical nurse, following established policies and procedures.
- Even though the licensed nurse remains responsible for those duties she/he delegates to the nursing assistant, the nursing assistant is also liable for his/her own action.
What Our Employees Say
"Friendship village Tempe is by far the best of the best facility that I have worked in. I've worked as an LNA for approximately 8 years. My experience is that Friendship Village Tempe provides a safe and clean and fun atmosphere for the residents.There's lots of activities for the residents as well as the employees. Lots of incentives encourages both residents and employees to give their best. Friendship Village is a wonderful place to work." — Current LNA Employee posted on Glassdoor
Education & Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Currently certified/licensed nursing assistant by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Must be willing to become a Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) within the first 90 days of employment.
- Maintain Healthcare Provider CPR certification and First Aid training.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card.
- Previous experience in hospital or long term care is preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Demonstrates good body mechanics and proper use of gait belt before ambulation, lifting, or transferring residents.
- Understands that a gait belt MUST be used at all times.
- Must be able to reach above shoulder level, bend, squat, crouch, kneel, balance, push, pull, and lift 50 pounds of material handling and up to 35 pounds of Resident handling..
- Must be able to work some holidays and every other weekend unless otherwise specified by the Director of Nursing, Assistant Director of Nursing, or Nursing Supervisors.
- Must be flexible to work another shift when necessary.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to meet the standards prescribed by Friendship Village Tempe drug and alcohol substance abuse testing program policies.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer full-time employees benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan – with Company Match
- Life / Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Trip Reduction Program
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.8 star rating on Glassdoor.
We have a 4.1 star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating.
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.
Friendship Village is managed by Life Care Services, voted #1 in Customer Satisfaction among senior living communities, by JD Power!
Keywords: healthcare, cna, medical, nurse, nursing, certified nursing assistant, Licensed Nursing Assistant, LNA, C.N.A., L.N.A., Skilled Nursing Facility, SNF, Assisted Living Facility, Nursing home, Care home, Long term care, medicare.