- Assisted Living
- Specific Schedule
- 6am-2:30pm, 2:30pm-11pm as needed, various days including weekends/holidays.
- PRN/On Call
- Assisted Living
- USD $13.25/Hr.
- USD $15.75/Hr.
Friendship Village is seeking a CNA/LNA for work in our Independent Living "Assistance In Living" Department. This is a PRN/On-call position.
Starting Pay: $13.25 to $15.75 per hour, based on experience
Schedule: 6am-2:30pm and 2:30pm-11pm, various days/shifts as needed, including holidays and weekends.
- Assist residents/families with personal and environmental issues by providing non-nursing assistance, in order to help residents maintain independent living in their cottage or apartment.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required.
- Experience in a geriatric nursing setting preferred.
- Current AZ Certified Nursing Assistant certificate or AZ Licensed Nursing Assistant
- Current Adult CPR certification
- Current First Aid certification
- Current AZ DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to perform a two-person lift for fallen residents.
- Must be able to reach above shoulder level, stoop, bend, crouch,kneel, balance,push,pull and lift up to 20lbs frequently and 50lbs occasionally.
- May be exposed to communicable diseases including the HIV virus.
- Must be able to be on feet 90% of workday.
- Must be able to withstand intense summer heat and adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to work paying close attention to detail and frequent interruptions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
At Friendship Village, we truly value our employees. As an On-call/PRN employee, you will have access to the following:
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Sick Time
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.4 star rating on Glassdoor.
We have a 4.0 star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating.
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.