- Specific Schedule
- 6pm-6:30am, varied days, including weekends and some holidays
- Regular Full-Time
- Healthcare Center
- USD $13.25/Hr.
- USD $16.75/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking CNAs/LNAs Certified Nursing Assistants.
Our staffing ratio is 1 CNA/LNA per 8 to 10 residents.
- To assist in the provision of resident care by performing non-licensed nursing duties under the direction and supervision of the registered nurse or licensed practical nurse, following established policies and procedures.
- Even though the licensed nurse remains responsible for those duties she/he delegates to the nursing assistant, the nursing assistant is also liable for his/her own action.
What Our Employees Say:
"Friendship village Tempe is by far the best of the best facility that I have worked in. I've worked as an LNA for approximately 8 years. My experience is that Friendship Village Tempe provides a safe and clean and fun atmosphere for the residents.There's lots of activities for the residents as well as the employees. Lots of incentives encourages both residents and employees to give their best. Friendship Village is a wonderful place to work." — Current LNA Employee posted on Glassdoor
Education & Experience
- Currently certified/licensed by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Must be willing to become a Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) within the first 90 days of employment.
- Maintain Healthcare Provider CPR certification and First Aid training.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card.
- High school graduate or G.E.D.
- Previous experience in hospital or long term care preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Demonstrates good body mechanics and proper use of gait belt before ambulation, lifting, or transferring residents.
- Understands that a gait belt MUST be used at all times.
- Must be able to reach above shoulder level, bend, squat, crouch, kneel, balance, push, pull, and lift 50 pounds of material handling and up to 35 pounds of Resident handling..
- Must be able to work some holidays and every other weekend unless otherwise specified by the Director of Nursing, Assistant Director of Nursing, or Nursing Supervisors.
- If on-call must work a minimum of 1 shift per month.
- If on-call and consistently working over 24 hours per week for over a 12 week period will result in a re-categorized position to part time or full time.
- Must be flexible to work another shift when necessary.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to meet the standards prescribed by Friendship Village Tempe drug and alcohol substance abuse testing program policies.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer full-time employees benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan – with Company Match
- Life / Disability Insurance
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Trip Reduction Program
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
Check out our 4.3 star rating on Glassdoor.
We also hold a 4.0 star rating on Indeed
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating
Keywords: healthcare, cna, medical, nurse, nursing, certified nursing assistant, Licensed Nursing Assistant, LNA, C.N.A., L.N.A., Skilled Nursing Facility, SNF, Assisted Living Facility, Nursing home, Care home, Long term care, medicare, hospice