Caregiver - PRN Nights
- Assisted Living
- Specific Schedule
- 10p-6a Must have weekend availability including hol.
- PRN/On Call
- USD $11.00/Hr.
- USD $12.25/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking Certified Caregivers for On-Call/PRN for the night shift: 10pm to 6am. This is for work in out Assisted Living Facility.
To assist in the provision of resident care by performing non-licensed nursing/caregiver duties under the direction and supervision of a designated licensed nurse or the Assisted Living Services Director following established policies and procedures.
What Our Employees Say:
"Friendship village Tempe is by far the best of the best facility that I have worked in. I've worked as an LNA for approximately 8 years. My experience is that Friendship Village Tempe provides a safe and clean and fun atmosphere for the residents.There's lots of activities for the residents as well as the employees. Lots of incentives encourages both residents and employees to give their best. Friendship Village is a wonderful place to work." — Current Employee posted on Glassdoor
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- 18 years of age or older.
- 3 months experience (experience can be in a training/volunteer setting, education can substitute experience).
- Caregiver certified in Supervisory, Personal and Directed Care levels by an instructor licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Maintain CPR certification and First Aid training specific to adults.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- May be exposed to blood/body fluids, which may contain HIV and/or HBV;
- Must be able to transport residents via wheelchair, pushing up to 150 lbs.
- Able to transfer, lift/position a resident up to 125 lbs.
- Able to stoop, bend, stretch, squat, stand, walk up to 90% of the work day.
- May be subjected to offensive odors/combative behavior.
- Able to lift/carry up to 20 lbs frequently & 50 lb occasionally.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. As an On-call/PRN employee, you will have access to the following:
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Sick Time
- Military Time Off
Keywords: assisted living, assisted living facility, certified caregiver, certified nursing assistant, caregiver, senior care, retirement community, elder care, long-term care, memory care, alzheimer's care