- Assisted Living
- Specific Schedule
- Sun, Thur, Sat 6am-2pm
- Regular Part-Time
- USD $13.00/Hr.
- USD $14.25/Hr.
Join our award-winning team. Friendship Village Tempe is managed by Life Care Services, voted #1 in Customer Satisfaction among senior living communities, by JD Power!
Our Assisted Living Facility is seeking a part-time Certified Caregiver for morning shift.
Starting Pay: $13 to 14.25/hr, based on experience
Schedule: Sun, Thu, Sat 6am-2pm (including holidays)
To assist in the provision of resident care by performing non-licensed nursing/caregiver duties under the direction and supervision of a designated licensed nurse or the Assisted Living Services Director following established policies and procedures.
Education & Experience
- Caregiver certified in Supervisory, Personal, and Directed Care levels by an instructor licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- 3 months' experience (experience can be in a training/volunteer setting, education can substitute experience).
- High school diploma or GED.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Adult CPR certification and First Aid training.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- May be exposed to blood/body fluids, which may contain HIV and/or HBV.
- Must be able to transport residents via wheelchair, pushing up to 150 lbs.
- Able to transfer, lift/position a resident up to 125 lbs.
- Able to stoop, bend, stretch, squat, stand, walk up to 90% of the workday.
- May be subjected to offensive odors and combative behavior.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Friendship Village, we truly value our employees. We offer part-time employees a benefits package including:
- 403(B) Retirement Savings Plan – Employer Match (must work 20 hours/wk)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- FREE Employee Meals
- Direct Deposit
- $250 Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Education Grant Program (must work 15 hrs/wk)
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Recognition Programs
- Paid Sick Time
- Trip Reduction Program
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees, and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee, and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees, and guests feel important.
- We ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.8-star rating on Glassdoor.
We have a 4.1-star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5-star rating.
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.
Friendship Village is managed by Life Care Services, voted #1 in Customer Satisfaction among senior living communities, by JD Power!
Keywords: assisted living, assisted living facility, certified caregiver, certified nursing assistant, caregiver, senior care, retirement community, elder care, long-term care, memory care, alzheimer's care, care-giver, caregiving, nursing home, retirement village, ADLs, activities of daily living, NCIA, DHS, seniors, geriatric, geriatrics, senior-care, care home, dementia care, center, healthcare. retirement community, elderly community, senior care, senior-care, elder-care, retirement home, geriatrics, geriatric, seniors, senior center.