- Assisted Living
- Specific Schedule
- 10pm-6am, days vary, including holidays and weekends
- PRN/On Call
- Memory Care
- USD $13.00/Hr.
- USD $14.25/Hr.
Friendship Village is seeking Certified Caregivers for work in our 24-bed Assisted Living Memory Care Unit On-call/PRN/"As Needed".
Starting Pay: $13 to 14.25 per hour, depending on experience
Schedule: 10pm-6am; days vary, including holidays and weekends
To assist in the provision of resident care by performing non-licensed nursing/caregiver duties under the direction and supervision of a designated licensed nurse or the Assisted Living Services Director following established policies and procedures.
What Our Employees Say:
"Friendship village Tempe is by far the best of the best facility that I have worked in. I've worked as an LNA for approximately 8 years. My experience is that Friendship Village Tempe provides a safe and clean and fun atmosphere for the residents.There's lots of activities for the residents as well as the employees. Lots of incentives encourages both residents and employees to give their best. Friendship Village is a wonderful place to work." — Current Employee posted on Glassdoor
Education & Experience
- Caregiver certified in Supervisory, Personal and Directed Care levels by an instructor licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- 18 years of age or older.
- 3 months experience (experience can be in a training/volunteer setting, education can substitute experience).
- Maintain CPR certification and First Aid training specific to adults.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- May be exposed to blood/body fluids, which may contain HIV and/or HBV;
- Must be able to transport residents via wheelchair, pushing up to 150 lbs.
- Able to transfer, lift/position a resident up to 125 lbs.
- Able to stoop, bend, stretch, squat, stand, walk up to 90% of the work day.
- May be subjected to offensive odors/combative behavior.
- Able to lift/carry up to 20 lbs frequently & 50 lb occasionally.
Friendship Village Tempe fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village Tempe lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.4 star rating on Glassdoor.
We also have a 3.9 star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.
Keywords: assisted living, assisted living facility, certified caregiver, certified nursing assistant, caregiver, senior care, retirement community, elder care, long-term care, memory care, alzheimer's care