Assistant Social Worker
- Social Services
- Specific Schedule
- As needed Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- PRN/On Call
- Healthcare Center
- USD $23.55/Hr.
- USD $27.00/Hr.
Friendship Village is seeking a PRN/On-call Assistant Social Worker.
Pay Range: $23.55 to 27 per hour, based on experience
Schedule: As needed 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- Provide social services individually, in groups and through the total program, for residents and families in order to promote the residents optimal level of social and emotional functioning related to their medical needs.
- Services shall address adjustment, ongoing care and discharge collaborated with the Health Care Center staff, independent staff, and community resources.
Education & Experience
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor's in Social Work or Bachelor’s in Social Work or human relations area with relevant experience in long-term care.
- Demonstrate knowledge of social work theory and techniques and understanding of emotional and physical problems of the elderly and family members.
- Knowledge of psychosocial theory and medical terminology desired.
- Possess exceptional skills in organizing and keeping track of details and documentation.
- Basic computer and data entry skills.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Able to stoop, bend and reach in order to access files and distribute mail and packages.
- Able to sit for approximately 90% of the shift.
- Able to move throughout the building and grounds as needed throughout the day.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Requires visual and hearing acuity.
- May be exposed to communicable diseases, and blood and body fluids that may contain HIV and/or HBV.
- May be exposed to cleaning chemicals and offensive odors.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Friendship Village, we truly value our employees. As an On-call/PRN employee, you will have access to the following:
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Sick Time
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village Tempe fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village Tempe lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.4 star rating on Glassdoor.
We have a 4.0 star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating across the board.
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.