- Specific Schedule
- As needed Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
- PRN/On Call
- Healthcare Center
- USD $17.00/Hr.
- USD $21.00/Hr.
Friendship Village is seeking a PRN/On-call Admissions Assistant for work in our Healthcare Center (Skilled Nursing Facility).
- The Admissions Assistant is responsible for assisting the Admissions Director in coordinating all Health Care Center admissions and other duties as directed.
- Must be willing to be on call by cell phone when needed and directed by the Admissions Director.
- Obtain referrals from the hospital, physicians, Assistance in Living, Assisted Living, and maintain a wait list for LTC beds.
- Conducts interviews with potential residents and family members along with signing any required admitting paperwork.
- Maintain daily census reports and always has a supply of Admission packets and brochures available and ready.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- College experience or degree is preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Long-Term Care.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Customer service/sales.
- Medical terminology knowledge is required.
- Current Arizona driver's license with auto insurance.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Able to walk long distances and be on your feet most of the day.
- Good physical and mental condition.
- Required to bend, stoop, crouch, and/or lift up to 20 pounds.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Friendship Village, we truly value our employees. As an On-call/PRN employee, you will have access to the following:
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Sick Time
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village Tempe fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village Tempe lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.4 star rating on Glassdoor.
We have a 4.0 star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating across the board.
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.