- Assisted Living
- Specific Schedule
- As needed Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm, occasional weekends, evenings, holidays
- PRN/On Call
- Memory Care
- USD $16.25/Hr.
- USD $18.50/Hr.
Friendship Village is seeking a PRN/On-call ("As Needed") Activity Coordinator for work in our Memory Care Unit.
Schedule: As needed Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm, occasional weekends, evenings, holidays
Pay: $16.25 to 18.50 per hour, based on experience
- Responsible for planning, organizing and directing a program of activities for assisted living population of residents with dementia including gross motor activities, reality orientation, reminiscense and sensory stimulation and as desired by residents.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Experience working with the elderly and/or those afflicted with chronic illness required
- Previous assisted living experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
Able to reach above shoulder level, bend, squat, crouch, kneel, balance, sit, stand, push, pull and lift and carry up to 50 pounds of material handling and up to 35 pounds of Resident handling intermittently during working hours.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer On-call/PRN employees a benefits package including:
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off
- Employee Awards Programs
Friendship Village Tempe fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village Tempe lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.4 star rating on Glassdoor.
We also have a 3.9 star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.