Weekend Caregiver - PRN/On-Call
- Assisted Living
- Specific Schedule
- Sat - Sun 6a-2p, 2p-10p, 10p-6a
- PRN/On Call
- USD $11.00/Hr.
- USD $13.50/Hr.
$500.00 SIGN-ON BONUS: DETAILS DURING INTERVIEW
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a Certified Caregiver for work on the weekends PRN/On-call as needed. All shifts available
Summary: To assist in the provision of resident care by performing non-licensed nursing/caregiver duties under the direction and supervision of a designated licensed nurse or the Assisted Living Services Director following established policies and procedures.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma/G.E.D., 18 years of age or older, and 3 months experience (experience can be in a training/volunteer setting, education can substitute experience).
- Caregiver certified in Supervisory, Personal and Directed Care levels by an instructor licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Maintain CPR certification and First Aid training specific to adults.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- May be exposed to blood/body fluids, which may contain HIV and/or HBV;
- Must be able to transport residents via wheelchair, pushing up to 150 lbs.
- Able to transfer, lift/position a resident up to 125 lbs.
- Able to stoop, bend, stretch, squat, stand, walk up to 90% of the work day.
- May be subjected to offensive odors/combative behavior.
- Able to lift/carry up to 20 lbs frequently & 50 lb occasionally.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer On-call/PRN employees a benefits package including:
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off
- Employee Awards Programs