- Specific Schedule
- Tue-Sat 9:00am - 3:30pm
- Regular Part-Time
- Village Center
- USD $10.50/Hr.
- USD $14.00/Hr.
- Provide on-campus tram transportation and assist residents as required. This position provides exceptional customer service and the ability to anticipate resident needs.
- Provide scheduled and unscheduled on-campus transportation for meals and other activities.
- Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with residents, visitors, families, peers, and supervisors.
- Perform any other duties or assume any other responsibilities as directed by the Manager, or as necessary to perform this job.
- Must be able to use handheld radio equipment.
Education & Experience
- A current, valid State of Arizona Driver’s License.
- Must have good driving record.
- Flow of work and types of duties require flexibility and normal mental and visual demand much of the time and constant attention to driving at all times.
- Should possess high school diploma or its equivalent and be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitors, and the general public and to work harmoniously with other staff members.
- Able to compute basic mathematical equations.
- Basic Microsoft office skills.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Moderate physical effort involving lifting up to 50lbs on an occasional basis.
- Must be capable of sitting for long periods of time.
- Must be capable of working in the extreme heat during the summer months.
- May be exposed to the elements of weather (heat, cold, rain, dust, noise, fumes), unsanitary conditions and a variety of toxic chemicals.
- Must be flexible to meet resident needs for tram transportation services.
- Schedule should be flexible to accommodate holidays, weekends and evenings.
- Flow of work and type of duties require flexibility and normal mental and visual demands much of the time.