To Go Attendant
- Dining Services
- Specific Schedule
- Tuesday - Saturday 3:30pm - 7:00pm
- Regular Part-Time
- Village Center
- USD $11.25/Hr.
- USD $14.25/Hr.
- Responsible for taking to go orders on a POS system, packaging orders and delivering the orders to residents and guests.
- Provide high quality caring services to residents and guests.
- Maintain food services areas in a neat, clean and sanitary manner.
- Interact with residents, guests and co-workers in a friendly and helpful manner and make extraordinary impressions on all patrons at all times.
Education & Experience
- Customer service and cash handling experience is desirable.
- Must acquire a food handler's certification from a local health department within 30 days of employment
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Stand and walk for most of the shift
- Bend, stretch, reach or lift and carry to go bags and cases of to go products
- Able to lift 25 - 35 pounds and push carts weighing up to 35 pounds