Social Services Director
- Specific Schedule
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am -4:30 pm, occasional weekends or evenings
- Regular Full-Time
- Village Center
- USD $55,250.00/Yr.
- USD $74,500.00/Yr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a full-time Social Services Director. The schedule for this position is 8am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday with occasional weekends and evenings as needed.
- Perform administrative, and educational duties related to the development and operation of the Social Services Program within Friendship Village Tempe.
- Assure the provision of high quality, comprehensive social services to promote the optimal psycho-social function of Friendship Village Tempe residents.
Education & Experience
- Relevant experience with the older adult population required.
- Undergraduate degree in social work or other human relations is required.
- Must have an understanding of the various emotional, social and physical challenges associated with aging is required.
- Proficient in all MS Office software including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must possess valid Driver’s License.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Available in any twenty-four hour period in case of emergencies such as fire, death, etc., concerning Friendship Village of Tempe residents or staff members.
- Able to stoop, bend and reach in order to access files.
- Able to sit for approximately 90% of the shift.
- Able to move throughout the building and grounds as needed throughout the day.
- Able to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Requires visual and hearing acuity.
- Ability to travel to prospective residents' homes within the Phoenix vicinity.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer full-time employees benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan – with Company Match
- Life / Disability Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Trip Reduction Program
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off