- Specific Schedule
- Mon-Fri 7am-3:30p
- Regular Full-Time
- Village Center
- USD $13.00/Hr.
- USD $17.00/Hr.
- The Receiver/Storekeeper works under the direct supervision of the Accounts Payable Specialist to verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments, generate purchase requisitions and parts requests, ensure received shipments match packing slips, stock merchandise to maintain inventory control.
- Maintain the Worxhub Inventory program pricing and par levels.
- Order and deliver Office Supplies to various departments.
Education & Experience
- High School graduate or G.E.D. Diploma preferred.
- Must possess good organizational skills and work with little supervision.
- Must be computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet software and program installations, or ability to learn programs within 10 days of hire.
- Knowledge of maintenance tools and materials helpful.
- Must possess current and valid Arizona Drivers License with few to no violations in order to be insurable in FVT owned vehicles.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Physical effort and heavy lifting of up to 75 pounds is a must.
- Very frequent lifting and moving of materials of approximately 20 pounds.
- Must be capable of working in the extreme heat during the summer months.
- May be exposed to the elements of weather (heat, cold, rain, dust, noise, fumes), unsanitary conditions and a variety of toxic chemicals.