R.N./L.P.N. Nurse Manager
- Specific Schedule
- Monday-Friday 7:00a-3:30p, available nights weekends and holidays as needed
- Regular Full-Time
- The Nurse Manager is responsible for coordination and management of all Nursing services rendered to the residents of Nunnenkamp Center Assisted Living.
- Nurse Manager is responsible for the supervision and clinical competence of all Nunnenkamp Center Nursing staff.
- Nurse Manager maintains compliance with rules and regulation of the Arizona Department of Health Services and Friendship Village.
Education & Experience
- Possess and maintain an Arizona L.P.N./ R.N. License.
- Maintain current First Aid and CPR certification.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Experience in assisted living care and managing staff preferred.
- One year of experience supervising nursing staff preferred.
- Familiar with Arizona rules and regulations for Assisted Living.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Able to sit for approximately 70% of the shift.
- Able to move throughout the building and grounds as needed throughout the day.
- Able to reach above shoulder level, bend, squat, crouch, kneel, balance, turn, push, pull and lift up to 20lbs frequently, up to 50 pounds of material handling occasionally, and up to 35 pounds when handling residents.
- Requires visual and hearing acuity.
- May be exposed to cleaning chemicals and offensive odors.
- Available to work holidays and weekends and flexible to work another shift when necessary and specified by the Assisted Living Manager