Memory Care Activity Coordinator
- Assisted Living
- Specific Schedule
- Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., including weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed.
- PRN/On Call
- Memory Care
- USD $16.25/Hr.
- USD $18.50/Hr.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and directing a program of activities for assisted living population of residents with dementia including gross motor activities, reality orientation, reminiscense and sensory stimulation and as desired by residents.
Education & Experience
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have experience working with the elderly and/or those afflicted with chronic illness.
- Previous assisted living experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
Able to reach above shoulder level, bend, squat, crouch, kneel, balance, sit, stand, push, pull and lift and carry up to 50 pounds of material handling and up to 35 pounds of Resident handling intermittently during working hours.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer On-call/PRN employees a benefits package including:
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off
- Employee Awards Programs