LPN Assisted Living
- Specific Schedule
- Mon.-Sun. 6a-2p, 2p-10p, 10p-6a as needed
- PRN/On Call
- USD $23.00/Hr.
- USD $27.00/Hr.
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides services and nursing care in accordance with Nunnenkamp Center policies and procedures and within the Nurse Practice Act.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes, assists the physician, prepares equipment and materials for treatment and assists the resident in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- The LPN provides nursing care to assigned residents under the direction of the Nurse Manager , Assisted Living Manager or Designee.
Education & Experience
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as an LPN.
- Preferred, previous experience in Assisted Living or skilled nursing preferred.
- Current valid AZ LPN license with the State Board of Nursing.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Maintain CPR and First Aid certification required by state regulations
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Normal visual/hearing ability to comprehend written and oral communication.
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include heavy to moderate lifting 50-110 pounds and extensive bending, squatting and standing.
- May require assistance to lift over 50 pounds, ability to push up to 200 pounds independently.
- Proper body mechanics are consistently utilized. Must use all distributed safety equipment.
- Ability to work under stress and cope with difficult, confused, disoriented and physically disabled residents.
- Ability to multi-task in an active work environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer On-call/PRN employees a benefits package including:
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off
- Employee Awards Programs